Friday, October 12, 2012

Meh

We have done absolutely nothing exciting.  Our work schedules don't really allow for awesome bff tine, but what can ya do?  Gotta make that money!  I have been planning to take pictures and post our stupid conversations we do have, but I'm lazy and have yet to do such...obviously.   Maybe I can convince Mrs. Wilson to get drunk with me next week and go to work hung over one day ;)  Doubtful but try I shall!!!  I'm bound and determined for the Halloween party to be epically awesome since I'm taking a day off work for it.  Maybe we'll have something sweet to post about after that.   Wish us luck.  Now that I've gotten paid it's time to go buy healthy foods.  At least we're walking the dogs.  It's a slow start, but it's a start non the less. 

6 comments:

  1. I'll be sort of in town that weekend for GMX in Nashville, so maybe I can drive down for a bit. BTW, I'll be in my Con costume, not on theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOLD you we were gonna be boring but you were all "NooOOOooOoooOoo - we gotta start a blog because we're he-LAR-ious!!!!"


    8}

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL well obviously I was mistaken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay. I need to upload the video from the party. Not the forever-long Circle of Death one, because I don't think I can upload videos that long on YouTube. But the shorter one that Mr. T shot. Your cleavage gets some good air time.

      Delete
    2. What we should do on my days off next week is get really drunk and record ourselves THINKING we're being funny, and post it before we get sober and realize we're not funny at all.

      Delete