Wednesday, September 12, 2012

FB Chat

Story I told Miss C over FB chat this morning:

So....
I had that period tracker, right?
And I was using it to track the times we had sex.
Just to be depressed that married people don't have lots of sex.
But now that I'm not having my period, it's been freaking out about me being "late".
And I can't turn off the period tracking part of it.
Because that's the whole point of the app.
So I did a search for "sex tracker"
and I found a good one.
It's a little too....detailed....for me, though.
It's for like super sluts.
options: ass, group, hand, normal, oral, phone, menses, refused, toy, webcam; places: car, home, motel, outdoor
And then it has all the different positions.
You can score it, put how many times it happened, and the duration.
Then there's a place for extra notes.
Some chick only gave it 4 stars because you can only record one partner per day.
I was like...wtf?!
It's LoveCal, if you're interested.
But the main moral of my story is this: later on that day my boss wanted me to test a QR code they had made for a podcast. But I didn't have a QR Code reader on my phone, so I had to go in the play store. and when I clicked in the search box, it displayed that drop-down list of previous search terms.
And my top one was "sex tracker".

No comments:

Post a Comment