Saturday, September 1, 2012

Welcome!

Hello, world!

My name is Sarah, and you may have read my other blog - The Wilson Buzz. I'm pretty awesome, and you'll laugh lots of you go there and start reading. Just, if you want to, you know?

Anyway - my darling Mr. T and I just put an offer down on a house! We should be hearing back sometime between right this second (.....nope, still waiting) and Monday at 2:00pm if the seller accepted our offer. I'm not going to talk about the house too much, for I do not want to get too ahead of myself. Even though I've already made this blog! Oopsies - I'm impatient.

The lovely Miss C (who also has her own blog) is planning on moving into town soon. Yay!! She found a lovely apartment complex she was going to move into. But! We are about to be rattling around in a three-bedroom house whose mortgage will greatly hinder our ability to partay. So....Bestie McBestFriend for the past ten years.....wanna be my roommate?! :D I didn't know what her rent was going to be, but I offered $100 less. She's too honest for her own good (and that apartment was fracking expensive!!), so she's going to be paying about half our mortgage! Don't tell her!!! lololololol

She has been trying to get me to start up a blog with her for some time. If you're a regular reader of my blog (Did I mention it yet? Go read it!), you'll know my posting is sporadic at best, so I didn't want to push my luck with not one, but two blogs to keep up with! However....I find this potential for madness too tempting to pass up. For, although we have been best friends for a decade now, we have never lived together. Can you imagine?! It....it could cause the earth to slip from its axis!! It could ruin our beautiful friendship! It could just make our lives even more awesome! Or it could be boring...

All but one of those options will make for some great blog material, and I love getting attention from strangers (Yes, I frequented chat rooms when I was in high school, why do you ask?), so here is this blog! I'll keep you updated on the house hunt and posts will probably pick up in October, when we actually (hopefully) move in together.

2 comments:

  1. Hell yeah I'm moving in!!! Shinanigans shall ensue!!! Or not who knows lol I think we'll be fine? Maybe? Lots of space and I work mids so we should be fine? Maybe? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think it'll all be cool. We'll only see each other for like 20 minutes each day. lol!

      Delete