Wednesday, September 12, 2012

House Update

Just to let you know how things are progressing - we were pre-approved for the loan. Not sure if I mentioned that yet. I have to go to a financial class this Saturday...teach me how to manage my money. One thing I thought was weird was that I had to get a signed and dated letter from Mr. T saying I had complete access to the money in my bank account. I was like...I'm the primary account holder, right? Why the f do I need my husband's "permission"? But whatever. Rather than be difficult I just did it.

They did the inspection and there was some water build-up in the AC unit, so we're requesting an inspection/repair by a professional technician. Whoa. I just realized I don't know how to spell "technician". Good to know... Everything else in the inspection looked good, so yay!

As far as packing goes...We have a lot of it up in boxes now. Woop Woop I'd say about 90% of our loose stuff is packed up. Most of the stuff NOT packed is stuff we're going to need over the next couple weeks. But it's getting closer every day!!16 days and we'll be in our new home. :) Ah, it's gonna be so great!!

This Saturday we're having our final party at our final rental house. Miss C says she's coming, along with about 15 other people, so we should have some good stories. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment