Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello Star Shine the Earth says heeelllllooooooo


         Tis B and I on the left...just a little bit of awesomeness you have to look forward to

Well, hello dear friends!  I guess the bestie finally decided to make this stinkin blog like I've been bugging her to do for 56 million years.  As you already know we are about to be room mates!!! I'm so frackin excited I could just pee!  I feel like it will be just fantastical.  I've been meaning to chime in, but I just got back from Gburg seeing family and my sweet little nephey poo for the weekend.  Anywho I wanted my BestieMcBestFriend to do this because I feel like we're pretty damn hilarious, so I'm going to start posting stupid things we do on the blog.  Which will probably end up being much better than my other blog.  There's so many stories to tell and I don't even know where to start.   I'll also try to get video footage for your viewing pleasure ;)  BUT I have to work tonight and I've had no sleep today, so I'm off to take a nap and we can start this grand adventure another time.  I know you're probably all just giddy with excitement, but you'll just have to wait.  Cheers!!!

2 comments:

  1. That...that is a lovely picture you chose there. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL I thought you would like that. I mean I had to pick a picture of us in our natural state...no sense in trying to delude these lovely people into thinking we're normal with one of our more classy pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete