Saturday, September 8, 2012

Yarg - PAPERWORK!

I am NEVER buying another house. This paperwork is killing me!! Just got a huge stack from the mortgage company. They said I had to get it back to them by Monday. But when the Realtor sent them the contract, the counter offer was so illegible from all the scanning and reprinting he thought we were buying the house for $1k less than we actually are. By the time that got straightened out, he had already mailed me this contract. So it has the wrong values on it. PLUS I have no clue what any of it means. No clue. Like...with all the other stuff I've had a pretty good grasp on it. This? Not at all. We are going to talk to Mr. T's aunt (she did mortgage/realty stuff for years) about it tomorrow.

So, yeah. I'm glad we chose a house that will work for us for all eternity, because you'll have to pry me out of it. I told Mr. T the same thing after we were getting married - I will never divorce him, and he better not die young, because I am not planning another wedding!!

Anyway, that's all I have for now. I have filled up all 20 boxes we bought last week, and got three more from work. Already filled one up with our Corningware, since we use it so rarely. I'm going to start packing plates next. We have enough paper/Styrofoam ones from parties that we can just eat off of those for the next month. No more washing dishes here! Wooooooo!!!! I can't WAIT to have a garbage disposal, dishwasher....actual decent-sized kitchen....my own bathroom.... Oh, that reminds me! I've been constructing a list of "New House Awesomes" that will be a blog post soon. So keep your eyes peeled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment