Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bob and Boobs

Me- I don't think I like this glasses man

B- glasses ?
8D is better
He's EXCITED.

Me- Yes the first one

B- and may be looking at titties

Me- I'm quite fond of bob

B- ah-ooooo-gah!

Me- LOL!!!

B- BD

Me- That's how I look when I'm looking at titties

B- teehee

Me- Especially when I remember how big mine are...I don't realize sometimes

B- lol
Look in the mirror, be like dayum!

Me- LOL
It's mostly pictures that get me...it's like Geezus!

B- lol
no doubt
I'm usually amazed at the difference between my boobs with no bra and my boobs with my padded bras.
Like....sad panda.

Me- Weird how that works lol
B- yeah
They're just...different sizes, or shapes, or something.

Me- I don't really know what small titties are supposed to look like cuz I had none then they were just massive so every time I see titties in movies I'm like those look weird then my guy friends have to tell me that no those are pretty normal and fantastic

B- lol!

Me- And then I think well maybe I'm the one with weird looking titties and I just don't know it because well they're mine and I'm not like a titty connoisseur

B- lol!
who knows
boobs are weird

Me- lol my thoughts exactly

4 comments:

  1. You guys put a smile on my face. Titty connoisseur! Somewhere, that's a job title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered why I got three emails about this comment...it's because this comment was posted three times! 8}

      Delete
  2. You guys put a smile on my face. Titty connoisseur! Somewhere, that's a job title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys put a smile on my face. Titty connoisseur! Somewhere, that's a job title.

    ReplyDelete