Sunday, September 2, 2012

Packing... Day 1

Heh. So we haven't even closed on the house, but we're already packing. People be all "Why you packing right now?!" and I be all "DEWD - if it isn't this house, imma be moving into another house - I am DONE with this renting BS!!!" So, yes, I'm packing already.

We went to Walmart and bought 20 of those "Bankers Box" boxes - the ones you assemble yourself. They're so much nicer than using random boxes from stores and such! Super sturdy, uniform size, and they don't smell like weird. Until you put your stuff in them.

I've packed up non-essentials the past couple days - DVDs, books, decorations, my giraffe collection, candles, etc. We've already filled up 15 boxes. FIFTEEN. Nine of them are just books, with some random crap on top since I didn't want to make the boxes so heavy they would break/be un-liftable. Shut up, spell-check - "un-liftable" is totally a word!

So, yeah... It's not gonna be pretty when we actually need to start packing/moving.

Also, I'm not sure when Miss C will get around to posting also...I guess nothing's really going on on her end right now. I'm sure she'll chime in soon enough. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment